How To Get More Candidates Through Social Media In Five Easy Steps?
Target passive candidates, get them excited about a vacancy through compelling job promotion and introduce them using the proven pre-framing method.
Watch the video to see how:
How To Set Up Recruitment Campaigns On Social Media:
1. Ad Setup
- Facebook or LinkedIn ad creatives.
2. Lead Generation Form
- Each campaign needs to capture some contacts (so called "leads") so you can follow-up with them.
3. Follow-up Sequence
- Set up an automated follow-up sequence
4. Screen Candidates
- Filter out candidates who are not a good fit
5. Introduce & Pre-frame
- Focus on candidates who are qualified. Get them introduced to your colleagues so they are impressed and more likely to leave their current job.
This Is What Our High-converting Pages Look Like:
Would You Like My Team To Organize A Similar Recruitment Campaign For You?
If you need more IT candidates quickly, fill in a contact form below so we can get started.